Welcome to My Blog!

This is just a place for me to come and ramble on about our random crapola!
Enjoy!

My little ferals!

My little ferals!
Liam,Nicky,Maddy,Aidan, Becky,Simon and Sarah.

Friday, March 27, 2009

Intro.......



I am Rach and i am a zoo-keeper to 7 hungry kidlets. They say the kids keep you young,well they are lying! I feel nearly dead.
When people ask me how i do it, i search my brain for a real cool explanation like 'im an amazing supermum who has nothing but the best intentions for my kids,i cook meals and freeze them,and have a passion for cleaning' when all i really want to say the truth and that is 'just' or 'through the grace of God'!!!
Okay it is fair to say that i know nothing about computers,heck,12mths ago i didnt even know how to copy and paste.
Some randoms things:
* I am a smoker.
* I love to quote statistics.
* My house is an absolute mess,all the time.
* I swear alot.
* I smack my kids.
* I hate flies with a passion.
* I would love to have twins.
* I am trying to con my partner into getting me a pet snake.
* I love eating McDonalds.
* I am funnier in real life.
* I can watch telly, whilst changing a bum,feeding another kid,yelling at a couple of kids to stop fighting,read a school notice,and have a coversation about why peaches have such big ugly seeds in them and still find it within myself to tell hubby to fuck off and find it himself.


Until next time..............

No comments:

Post a Comment